- 20 PAID DAYS OFF (includes PTO, Holidays and Family Focused Company Closure between Christmas and New Years).
- Bonus Incentive program as well as Holiday bonuses and other bonus opportunities!
- Competitive Hourly Rate with great OT potential during peak season hours.
- Flexible work/life balanced hours, home every night and typical schedule Monday-Friday 7:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
- Significant employer contributions towards monthly premiums for Medical, Dental, Vision, Group Life and AD & D benefit plans.
- Additional Voluntary benefit options available including Short Term and Long Term Disability coverage, Accidental Injury, Critical Illness and Cancer plans as well as additional Life and AD& D benefit policies.
- 401K program with a best in industry company match.
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Family owned, operated and focused company!
- High School degree or GED.
- Ability to stand, bend, and twist throughout complete shift.
- Forklift experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers, vendors, and customers (verbal and written)
- Must have basic math skills for inventory counts; and English verbal and written communication skills to be able to read purchase orders and communicate with team members.
- Positive attitude and team player.
- Adhering to all safety policies, including wearing safety harness and other required equipment.
- Work Monday through Friday and opportunity for overtime during the busy season.
- Must be able to continually lift 50-100 lbs. of material throughout the day. Some lifting over 100 lbs. will be required.
- Load trucks with material scheduled for the day's deliveries within compliance of securing and distributing weight limits according to DOT regulations.
- Providing superior customer service
- Double checking all loads for accuracy and ensuring that they are thoroughly secured for delivery
- Providing warehouse support including shipping/receiving
- Pulling order for walk-in customers
- Must have a clean driving record
#ZR HardyRichards Building Supply
is a wholesale building material distributor serving 12 states with over 60 locations! As a family owned, operated and focused company, Richards Building Supply has spent the last 40 years building a thriving and profitable organization, as well as invaluable business relationships. Richards stocks a comprehensive line of products such as residential and commercial roofing, siding, windows, decking, soffit, doors, molding, rainware, cabinets, and more! Learn more about us here
: Richards Building Supply
believes in hiring military veterans at any level for any position. We know your service trained you in many of the areas we value, such as; leadership, teamwork, performance, integrity, and safety. If your experience matches our requirements, we want you to apply today.
It's more than a job, it is your Career! Submit your resume today to join our exciting and growing family.