Delivery Driver (Part-time, Full-Time) - Hourly Rates Ranging $15-$24/Hr.
Hourly Rates Ranging $15-$24/Hr. There is currently Nationwide demand for dependable part-time and full-time drivers who want work life flexibility and competitive pay.
Shifts: Morning, afternoon, everning, weekday and/or weekend
Compensation: Starting pay $15-$24/Hr, some positions offering benefits
Delivery Drivers are typically employed by corporations, food service companies, delivery service companies or warehouses. They drive cars or delivery trucks to ensure that recipients receive their packages and other items in a timely manner. Their job is to drive safely, deliver goods and collect payment if necessary. They may also need to communicate directly with homeowners or business owners to get signatures to verify the arrival of a package.
Skills and qualifications that are important for Delivery Drivers to have include:
- A valid driver's license
- Be familiar with using an Android or iPhone.
- Knowledge of how to handle materials safely, such as food
- Familiarity with using navigation systems
- Time management to ensure deliveries are made on schedule
- Excellent vision and hand-eye coordination to stay safe while driving
- Physical ability to load and unload light packages
Driver Experience Requirements: Some current positions require no experience, which makes these roles appealing for people coming from other industries or those who need additional part-time work. Some experience may be required for a senior delivery role or a delivery manager role. A valid and active Commercial Drivers License (CDL) is a plus, but not necessary. A CDL does increase the delivery position pool placement availability.
Basic Delivery Driver Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years old, some positions required to be 21 years old
- Have reliable transportation
- Have an up-to-date smartphone
If you are looking to supplement your income or pursue a career, we encourage you to apply on our site today.